It is important to us that participants in ECAP courses have the opportunity to have their professional and linguistic skills certified and recognized.
With ECAP, more than a thousand people receive one of the following certificates every year:
- telc: Certificate of German language skills at various levels
- fide proof of language competency in German, French or Italian
- ECDL: Certificate of PC user skills at the Base, Standard and Advanced levels
- CELI: Certificate of Italian language skills at various levels
- FSEA 1: The basic recognised qualification in adult education as an adult educator
- Interpret: Certificate for intercultural interpreters
- Language course instructor in the integration area: The certificate shows the competences in the planning, execution and evaluation of a high quality second language teaching and in the design of scenario-based learning sequences according to the fide principles.
By participating in vocational training courses, course participants can prepare for the examinations leading to the EFZ or EBA vocational training qualifications (according to Art. 32 of the Swiss Federal Ordinance on Vocational Education and Training).